How You Can Help Communicate the Rewards of Living & Working in the Door County North region of far northern Door County (including Ellison Bay, Gills Rock, Liberty Grove, Northport, Rowleys Bay, County Q, and German Settlement)
Hello Liberty Grove Business Owners and Individuals!
Door County North cordially invites you to join our business organization. As a member of Door County North, you can support your community and receive these benefits:
- Representation in the annual brochure, distributed throughout the county and multi-state area, via the Destination Door County Info Center in Sturgeon Bay, Paper Boy racks, member businesses, and regional and state Welcome Centers.
- Inclusion on our website (org), Facebook page (facebook.com/doorcountynorthwi/), and Instagram account.
- The opportunity to display your business brochure, ad or poster in the Ellison Bay Visitor Center (12030 State Highway 42, across from The Viking Grill).
- Marketing support and promotion of your events on all our social media platforms, including a free listing for qualified events and businesses on com.
- Participation via your membership in Destination Door County’s Cooperative Marketing Campaigns.
Your annual dues contribute to the operation of the Visitor Center in Ellison Bay by qualified CTA’s (Certified Tourism Ambassadors) from mid-May through late October.
If you are already a Member….Thank You! If you are not a member…please join today!
Annual dues are $200 and are due by Friday, October 29, 2021.
On your membership application, please be sure to include your updates, including contact info, mailing address, or other information that has changed. The completed application and dues may be mailed to P.O. Box 10, Ellison Bay, WI 54210.
If you have any questions, please contact me!
Door County North – Community Coordinator
What our Door County North members say:
I’d encourage every local business to benefit from joining DCN in 2021.
DCN is a great way for business owners to share their experience with one another, working together to celebrate each other’s ventures.
As a DCN founder, I’m proud it’s helped achieve our community’s goals.